Thursday, March 18, 2010

Being sick STINKS!!

So...after all my efforts to boost my immunity (I'm not talking Survivor here)I feel like a complete failure. When Wes started getting sick 2 weeks ago I wasn't too worried. Usually it's just another sinus infection that a quick trip to the Instacare will fix....uhhhh, nope, this required both a trip to the Instacare followed 2 days later by a trip to the ER followed 2 days later by a trip to another doctor! Lovely. He went from sinus infection to bronchitis to viral pneumonia. Now I have pneumonia too! Sweet...we're twinners. Two miserable old people taking sanctuary in our bedroom (and office) so as not to expose the rest of the family to our cooties. Dang, this has been one wasted week! Except for the fact that BYU beat out UF!! ...woohoo...go cougars...!!

Anyway, we're miserable.

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo sorry you are feeling yucky. That does really STINK! Joe has been sick for over two weeks and even broke down and took.....antibiotics! That's when I realized just how miserable he was cuz that is the very last resort for him! Now Jansen has it and he sounds like a barking dog. I am praying for immunity too. Hope you guys feel better super quick!

    ReplyDelete